COVID 2022: OPPORTUNITIES FOR COLLABORATION
Join this special session moderated by Todd Ponsky, MD from Cincinnati Children’s on innovative approaches to managing Covid-19 care delivery.
- How do we share information and resources?
- How can we identify specific problems?
- How do we collectively implement new ideas?
February 10, 2022 | A Virtual Event
7am - 8am PDT | 10am - 11am EDT
Why be part of iSPI
Innovative ideas, disruptive business models and game changing technologies are emerging at an accelerated rate. At the same time, there is an escalating demand for cheaper and better health care.
- Have your finger on the pulse of what’s new and emerging
- Streamline the process of innovation by working together
- Be part of the development of pediatric innovation
Join us on the 18th-20th January 2022
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Key themes we will be tackling at this year’s meeting include:
- Harnessing the power of AI to deliver operational efficiency
- Clinical effectiveness through the application of artificial intelligence
- Continuous improvement of patient experience with AI
- Reshaping medical education and continuous professional development for a data-driven world
- Understanding and addressing the ethical, legal and regulatory challenges of health AI
Building an AI strategy for your organization.